I voluntarily desire to participate in exercise training classes conducted by Polestar Running, L.L.C. (“Runity”) located at: 7300 N Kendall Drive, Miami, Florida (“Facility”) and understand and agree to the following:
1. I assume full responsibility while voluntarily participating in a training class at my sole risk and shall abide by any rules and regulations for use of the Facility which may be promulgated from time to time by its owner or Runity.
2. I am aware that there exists the possibility of certain conditions occurring during or following training and/or exercise. These include, but are not limited to: mild light headedness, fainting, abnormalities of blood pressure or heart rate, ineffective heart function and in rare instances, heart attack or stroke. The reaction of the cardiovascular system to such activity cannot be predicated with complete accuracy.
3. It is strongly recommended that I receive a medical clearance from my private physician prior to starting an exercise training program. This program is not designed for persons with known heart disease with or without functional impairment.
4. I expressly agree that I have been informed that the program involves possible risks and all exercises shall be undertaken at my sole risk and that neither Runity, nor the Facility at which the program is being conducted, nor the officers, directors, employees or agents of either shall be liable to me nor any other person, for any claims, demands, injuries, damages, actions or causes of action, whatsoever, to my person or property arising out of or connected my services, facilities, and exercise classes or the Facility where the same is located, and I do hereby release and discharge Runity and the Facility thereof from all claim, demands, injuries, damages, action, or causes of actions and from all acts of active or passive negligence on the part of Runity or the Facility, their servants, agents or employees.
5. I authorize Runity to use photos and or other likenesses of myself for any promotional Materials regarding Runity programs, facilities or services such likenesses will not be sold to other parties. Promotional materials bearing these likenesses may be distributed for free to the public and posted on the Runity website. Runity reserves the right to use any photo or likeness for the time period beginning when this form is signed and ending upon written request of the participant.
1.You are responsible for completing the assignments in the platform, and ensuring all the tasks are validated by a Runity Master Trainer prior to attending the exam module (M3).
1.All registrations require a valid email address.
2.A $25 fee will be charged for any returned check or declined credit card debit due to insufficient funds.
3.Runity is not responsible for any hotel or airline expenses, nor transportation to or from a course.
STUDENT CANCELLATION POLICY
1.Cancellations are accepted for full refund minus non-refundable portion, with written notice post-marked 30 days prior to series start date. (Non-refundable portion: $500).
2.No refunds issued for notice less than 30 days prior to the start of the series or individual course.